Ridgeview Behavioral Hospital, People Get Better Here
At Ridgeview Behavioral Hospital, we believe that recovery can be, and is, achieved when an individual with the co-occurring disorders of mental illness and addiction (dual diagnosis) learns to manage both illnesses, so that he or she can pursue meaningful life goals. Recovery is a process of change through which individuals improve their health and wellness, live a self-directed life, and strive to reach their full potential. We also strive to prevent, whenever possible, treated problems from continuing, when our patients go back to their daily lives.
Ridgeview Hospital provides a comprehensive range of diagnostic treatment and educational services for adults, through an integrated delivery system. Our facility is licensed by the Ohio Department of Mental Health and accredited as a hospital by The Joint Commission (formerly known as The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations) and the Ohio Department of Mental Health.
The treatment services at Ridgeview Hospital are based on a medical staff model with a licensed physician responsible for the quality and appropriateness of care. The multi-disciplinary treatment team, working under the supervision of the physician, is composed of licensed and credentialed staff, highly trained and experienced in effectively implementing treatment plan objectives. All patients who are approved by our physicians for admission will be treated with dignity and respect within a milieu that is conducive to their long-term recovery.
In an effort to best serve its treatment community, Ridgeview Hospital will continuously improve its inpatient psychiatric program to be consistent with the community’s needs. The service components are designed for adults, who experience mental health issues serious enough to require an inpatient level of care, or, those who experience the co-occurring disorders of mental illness and addiction issues of the same severity. Specialized treatment interventions are developed based on population need and patient census.
During their stay, patients and their families will experience the security, dignity, and community that will promote healing and further their recovery. This will allow them to enjoy a brighter future.
During your care with Ridgeview Behavioral Hospital, you’ll find:
- Board-Certified Psychiatrists, Physicians, and Therapists
- Experienced Caretakers & Nursing Staff
- Individualized, Group & Family Therapy Sessions
- Multidisciplinary & Specialized Treatment Programs
- 12-Step Programs, among other Group Sessions
- Specialized Care, Tailored to Suit Your Needs
During your stay with Ridgeview Behavioral Hospital, you can expect:
- 24-hour Care
- A skilled, multi-disciplinary staff
- A countryside location, which assures anonymity & tranquility
- A fully-stocked cafeteria, with meals that can be modified to fit your dietary needs
- An affiliated pharmacy that can supply necessary, prescribed medication
- Fitness programs, including recreational therapy, yoga, and relaxation groups
While with Ridgeview Behavioral Hospital, you can also trust:
- That we will work tirelessly to overcome barriers
- That we believe each person is unique
- That our patients can achieve abstinence from mood-altering substances (for those with dual diagnosis)
- That the healing process is often holistic, and encompass body, mind, spirit, and community
- That our patients can build positive, caring relationships
- That we embrace values, traditions, culture, and family
- That hope should not only begin the recovery process, but end it as well
Who We Are
Ridgeview Hospital is a 66-bed inpatient psychiatric hospital that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to individuals dealing with mental health issues or co-occurring chemical addictions.
We offer a range of services, including dual diagnosis treatment, complete psychological assessments, individual & group counseling, exercise therapy, and much more.
Our mission is to focus on the unique needs and goals of individuals who experience a mental health or psych-emotional problem with co-occurring addiction, and to prevent, whenever possible, these problems from continuing.