Ridgeview Admissions welcomes referrals from medical doctors, psychologists, therapists, psychiatrists, social workers, case managers, managed care organizations, employee assistance programs, insurance companies, probation, law officers, friends, family members, self-referrals, and members of the clergy.
We are an approved provider for many private insurance companies and managed care systems, including Medicare. Admission transportation can be provided on request.
17872 Lincoln Highway
Middle Point, OH 45863
MAIN LINE: 419-968-2950
FAX LINE: (419) 968-2956
Ridgeview Hospital does not discriminate in patient acceptance based on ethnicity/race, religion, disability, gender, or age.
Referrals are completely confidential, and we will only share information with those whom you indicate, and your referring physician (should you be referred by one). In special circumstances, we may need to share certain information with probate officers or caretakers, as the law requires.
Ridgeview Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring with me to the hospital for my stay?
- Casual clothing,
Comfortable shoes for exercise (e.g., sneakers, house slippers, etc.)
- Personal care items (e.g., toothbrush & toothpaste, shampoo & conditioner)
- Insurance card and photo I.D. or Driver’s License
- List of current medications
- No more than one moderately-sized bag of personal effects
- Calling card
What should I leave at home during my stay?
- iPhones, iPads, iPods, radios, or any personal electronic devices
- Razors or anything that needs to plug into a wall
- Weapons, such as blades, knives, guns, or weapon-like items
- Drugs and Medications (excluding HIV medications)
Valuables, such as jewelry, credit cards, sums of money over $100
Any effects that could be used to harm others or yourself